If you weren't able to attend our event on December 10th, you missed out on a great night of celebration. We welcomed a sell-out crowd of over 100 people into the Cinema Center in Downtown Fort Wayne for an evening of visual storytelling. Here is a photo slideshow of the art gallery space just prior to the event kicking off.
I couldn't have asked for the event to turn out any better. The crowd was a diverse group of recipients, volunteers, community supporters, and people that just love what NeighborLink is all about. We also raised over $4,000 in donations at the event, which will help us do more in 2013.
Special Thanks to the following people for their contribution to making the event successful.
- Ryan Schnurr - Videographer - Check out our 30 minute film we premiered at this event.
- Alec Johnson - Soundtrack to the video
- Lora Schnurr & Family - Event prep & merchandise booth attendants
- Baker Street Restaurant - Food was great!
- Kattie Normand - Cake Baker
- Jordan Kurzen & Amanda Plett - Artist - Quilt
- Andy Kurzen - Artist - Ink & Watercolor
- Tony Hudson - Artist - Fence Installation
- Donny Manco - Artist - Painting during event
- Katy Zemen Designs - Event graphics used on the web
- Kevin Erb - Event copywriting
- Tim Hoffman - Bird Houses & Event Prep